July 16, 2011

Dimsum

Siomai,
Hakao (sp?)
Charsiu Pork
Spinach and Garlic Hakao (sp?)
2 kinds of Pao
shrimp
sticky rice/noodle thingy

Had to address the craving for dimsum. Can't get it in good ol' Galena. Don't get me wrong;
I love living in our small town but there are times when I wish I could get these little heavenly
morsels. I wanted to eat more but my bellyful told me to stop. Of course, later, I had tea with
homemade cherry pie courtesy of Gigi. While I am getting some good exercise bending and lifting
baby J., as well as taking him for walks, the food extravaganza is not helping my waistline. Oh well...

2 Comments:

Blogger K-Kix said...

dimsum...
baby julan...
life is good...
I want dimsum and baby julan, too!!

6:31 PM  
Blogger exskindiver said...

pssst.
you have a waistline that you don't need to worry about.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home