October 24, 2006

Rice

Measure 4 cups of uncooked milagrosa rice
add water (dip middle finger in, water should be up to the knuckle)
bring to a boil and then turn heat to low.
do not forget about it, otherwise major tutong happens.
turn off when it looks cooked.

alternative plan: get an automatic rice cooker.

Today is my brother Teddy's birthday.
One of my memories of him as a child was of him always asking me to tuck his shirt in for him. I was his big sister, so of course I obliged--albeit reluctantly.
Luckily, he does not need me to tuck his shirt in for him anymore, but I will always be here for him.

Happy birthday, Teddy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jude said...

Thank you Charissa, for tucking my shirt in back then. And for the Birthday greetings... When will you come back for your next dental appointment?

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home