February 02, 2012

Fog Delay Day

Bryan had called it last night. The fog had rolled in and as we looked out the window, he said I would have a delay in the morning. He was right. 2-hour delay.
It is a gift. I have had a relaxing morning. 2 1/2 cups of coffee. Oatmeal ( I am a creature of habit). Check email, FB and Pinterest.(Thanks, Ally). But I have managed to cut fabric petals for the rose pins I make.(Chesca and girls, yours are coming!) My goal is to make 2 things a day. I am considering selling them. So far, I have been gifting them. But economics, tuition, groceries etc. move me to think of well, economics.
While economics (have I said that 3 times?) is a concern, I must say that life as it is has settled into a sort of routine. Steve comes home on weekends and unlike last semester, seems a bit less stressful for him.He lost 30 lbs. I have picked up a tutoring job after school twice a week which helps with the econ...sitch. Bryan is so far enjoying his classes and is starting to pick up a few hours working.
We are starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel. I am on my last 2 credits for my ELL endorsement, Steve has this semester and summer to finish up his coursework, then on to 2 internships. The first will be in the Chicago area, the second, who knows. After that, it is out of our hands. I have hope that life will settle down a bit for us. But, in the mean time. We plug away.

1 Comments:

Blogger exskindiver said...

I LOVE my rose pin and the my scarf!!!!
love love love.

they are so beautiful.
and when i wear them together, it feels like a hug from you.
(i've pinned the flower to the scarf)

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home