June 22, 2007

Adobo

2lbs. chicken, cut up
garlic
vinegar
soy sauce
sugar
bay leaf

Classic adobo. According to Bryan, his lolo makes the best adobo. No matter how well I make this dish, it still cannot compare. On Sunday, (a day and a half from now), Bryan and I go on a road trip to Rochester. One of the reasons for going is a college visit and the other is to visit family. Honestly, I am freaked out about the long road trip which we have never done without Steve. I have decided to just take it easy and when I feel tired, no matter where we are, we will stop and take a break or if necessary spend the night. I am definitely stepping out of my box by doing this. Expeditionary learning at its best!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dearest charissa,
give yourself permission to do what your heart truly desires.
as a teacher on summer break--it is what you deserve.
it is also what you are entitled to considering the dedicated mother that you are.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home