March 01, 2007

Tuna Noodle Casserole

For Peter.

1 lb macaroni , cook as directed.
1 can tuna fish,drained
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 soup can milk
1 cup grated cheese
salt and pepper

Mix all ingredients in the cooked macaroni, top with grated cheese.
Bake for 20-30 minutes or until center is warm and cheese is melted and brown around the edges at 350 degrees.

Courtesy of Richie Torres circa 1973. Hope my memory hasn't failed me.

My brother Peter always liked to cook. I remember him making Pan de Sal French toast in the wee hours of the morning. He would also cook mainstream dishes at non-mainstream hours of the day. I hope this dish helps him remember the good days growing up in Kamias Rd. I miss you.
I am saving up $$ to visit you. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger pulang-gubat said...

Dear Charissa,
The recipe is so easy to make, so I copied it. You can be sure that I will serve that during lent.
Thanks.
Mommy

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Charissa,
Thanks for the recipe, I will be making that very soon. Hadn't had it in years. I've always liked that dish. Yeah and looks pretty easy too.
Love Peter

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home